Add this to it's onEnterPage() method:
For more info, see this StackOverflow question:
My work at UPPMAX, on the Bioclipse based HPC Client i is progressing, slowly but steadily. I just screencasted an experimental version of the job configuration wizard, which loads command line tool definitions from the Galaxy workbench, and use them to generate a GUI for configuring the parameters to the command line tool in question, as well as the parameters for the Slurm Resource manager (used at UPPMAX). Have a look if you want :) :
The Wizard obviously has quite some rough edges still. My current TODO is as follows:
Etc ... More suggestions? :)
IWorkbench workbench = PlatformUI.getWorkbench();
In the wizard, I of course wanted to be able to fire up a file selection dialog for filling in fields for file paths on the cluster. Only problem was that the RSE API is (as usual to Java projects) not of the simplest kind, and for a newcomer like me I found it a bit challenging to find where to start.
Some more info and can be found at the project's wiki page.
(Starting to summarize how to solve those frustrating Eclipse problems, that come up over and over again ...)
... then, Click the little validator icon in the product file (right left to the question mark icon).
SystemRemoteFileDialog dialog = new SystemRemoteFileDialog(SystemBasePlugin.getActiveWorkbenchShell()); dialog.open(); IRemoteFile file = (IRemoteFile) dialog.getSelectedObject(); System.out.println("Selected file's absolute path: " + file.getAbsolutePath());
Now also committed!
Update: Using proper interface for dealing with remote files (commit).
(To be improved... got problems with image upload at the moment ... :/ )
After one year of very little PHP / MediaWiki / SMW coding, the time finally has came to get going a bit agian. So first thing was getting a decent PHP IDE with a debugger, up running.
Last year I used Eclipse with PDT (PHP Development Tools) and Xdebug. The installation was a bit tricky though and I had to stay with Eclipse Galileo due to some bugs, but now things have changed. With PDT 2.2 and the latest XDebug (2.1.1), installing on Ubuntu is a snap.
This is what should work:
I've been looking into ways to generate python code from UML. I tried Enterprise Architect from Sparx systems, which is indeed an impressive product, but since the code generation lacked features I wished for anyway, I thought looking into the open source alternatives might be worth it.
I tried some UML tools like Umbrello, Gaphor, StarUML etc but they all were either not mature enough, or had problems running on Linux or Linux/Wine.
I finally settled on ArgoUML, which feels mature enough. And there is the ArgoUML-python plugin, for python code generation (see also this question on StackOverflow, for a background to my choice). Unfortunately there is no binaries available for download, so you have to build them yourself. That was not much of a hassle at all in Eclipse though, so I'll go through the steps here:
META-INF/MANIFEST.MFfile with the "Plug-in manifest editor" (available as a choice on right-click).