Version 0.5.0 of RDFIO, the MediaWIki extension providing PHP-based SPARQL endpoint and RDF import capabilities to to Semantic MediaWiki (and previously developed as part of my GSoC 2010 project ), is now released.
The 0.5.0 release fixes numerous bugs that were encountered as me and Egon Willighagen were working to hook up SMW with Bioclipse, as I blogged about earlier. We have now got this connection up running, so hopefully we tracked down most of the relevant bugs. A shortlist of changes can be found in the changelog. Links to download plus install instructions to be found on the extension page.
I hope to blog/screencast about the new Bioclipse->SMW editing functionality shortly.