Workaround for non-working sound in MP4 clips in Cinelerra
Thu, 2013-07-04 21:58 | by Samuel Lampa
- Load the clip into avidemux (hit cancel on the h.264 warning: "H.264 detected If the file is using B-frames as reference it can lead to a crash or stuttering. Avidemux can use another mode which is safe but YOU WILL LOSE FRAME ACCURACY. Do you want to use that mode?")
- Under the video drop down menu (in the left pane) choose: "MPEG-4 AVC"
- Hit the "configure" button under video, choose "Single Pass - Quality Quantizer (Constant)" & hit OK
- Under the audio drop down menu choose: "AAC (FAAC)"
- Under format drop down menu choose: "MP4"
- Hit "save"
- Load the new clip into cinelerra & sound is there!