Plan for 23/9
Tue, 2009-09-22 23:59 | by Samuel Lampa
- Read up on Thea / OWL (paper by Mungall et. al.)
- Read up a little bit on DL (Descriptive Logic)
- Try some examples of more advanced Prolog rules, like recursive ones, querying the user interace, and possibly some list operations.
- Test and understand the "RNA Knot" rule in the Mungall paper.
- Install Blipkit submodules.
- Test reasoning with some RDF data.
- Create slides for presentation.
- Use RNA knot examle (distinction between Prolog and DL reasoning)